Saturday 26 September 2009

PAAAAAAT!


Heres a piece I originally drew away back in 1989 featuring two of my favourite 2000a.d comic characters of all time, the arch deviant Nemesis the warlock and uber future nazi Torquemada.

Pat Mills one half of the creative team (the other being my artistic God totem Kevin O Neill) that came up with these beauties refuses to allow fans to create and publish fiction based on his characters well Im begging you Pat let me! let me! Cant you feel the love???

The basic outline has sat in my art box since then crying out for ink and at last I relented and put the black blood on em... people spend less time in prison for murder!

3 comments:

John H said...

Quality. Did you ever have a go at the Monad? I'd like to see that. :)

John H said...

Enjoying these SR snippets by the way. Coming on a treat is that.

Laughing Indio said...

Cheers John!
I never did but I liked both Simon Bisley and SMS's version and I wouldnt be averse to having a crack at it, you cant beat a shape shifting primeval monster.
Cheers for the S.R big up massively appreciated sir!